During this one-to-one sugar flower class you'll learn how to make a gorgeous, delicate dahlia. These are still such popular flowers for wedding cakes and not quite as scary to make as they look xx
What You'll Learn
- How to make an intricate looking centre for your dahlia using lots of simple techniques
- Different ways to cut petals using cutters or templates
- How to create delicate wired petals with lots of movement
- How to tape and dust the petals to create a beautiful, realistic flower
- Lots of hints, tips, facts and information that will enable you to use your brand new skills for lots of other sugar flowers and cake decorating projects in the future
What You'll Take HomeYour finished dahlia, boxed up securely and ready to travel. Comprehensive notes for future reference.
"Thank you for such a lovely class, you’re a wonderful teacher and I’ve learned so much."
"Ali taught me so much but most of all she showed me what I was truly capable of."