An absolute must for beginners with little or no sugar flower experience. You’ll start by learning all of the basic skills needed and then move on to lots of new, exciting techniques. You’ll make gorgeous filler flowers like hydrangeas, blossoms and daisies, realistic berries, blackberries and acorns and show stopping wired peonies and cherry blossoms.
Class Dates: Pick two consecutive dates Booking Form or select "Other" if the date you want isn't yet visible.
What You'll Learn
- How to create a variety of wired filler flowers using various cutters and edible dusts
- The art of using moulds and edible paints to create realistic berries, blackberries and acorns
- Which tools to use to create different finishes and textures on petals and leaves
- Exciting techniques such as “Mexican hat” , wiring, taping and dusting
- This class will give you an abundance of new skills and knowledge and will move you from Beginner to intermediate in just two days …. It’s a must!!!
- Lots of hints, tips, facts and information that will enable you to use your brand new skills for lots of other flowers and projects in the future